Choc Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup peanut butter & half cup tahini
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup true protein chocolate peanut butter protein powder
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut EXTRA for rolling
- Place the peanut butter, tahini and honey in a large bowl and use a spoon to mix them together a little.
- Add the oats, desiccated coconut and protein powder to the bowl
- Combine all of the ingredients together. They should form a slightly sticky dough, with a consistency where it can be rolled into balls. Once the mixture has largely come together, you can test it by rolling a bit into a ball with your hands. If it’s too wet, add extra protein powder until it reaches the right consistency.
- Roll heaped tablespoons of the dough into balls, and then roll in the extra desiccated coconut to coat.
- Place the balls in the fridge to firm up a little. Leave them stored in the fridge in an airtight container, or alternatively freeze them for a longer life.